Monday, September 13, 2010

racist can go to hell

lately...aku makin rasa disgusted with every racist remarks yg menjulang2kan bangsa dan menghentam bangsa lain....n pity with org yg bodo pergi melayan bende2 yg bodo mcm tu...it is so not worth it....
When I was little...the racial thingy is not even an issue...to tell the truth...aku lebih culture shock bila duduk dengan semua Melayu....well, aku rase the same goes to my multiracial friends bile tercampak di dalam kelompok kaum masing2 yg jumud dan berfikiran singkat....
Bagi aku, kalau hidup terpaksa berpaksikan kaum...apa lagi yang tinggal tentang individuality...I know I'm not the perfect person to talk about it....but things has gotten funnier n funnier everyday dat even the ignorant me start giving a snide remarks about this matter....what is it wit paranoia that the other races will try to cut your throat every chance they have...I find it funny....why try to make yourself feel better by undermining other races...talking about criminal...haven't we all got representative from each dominant races in Malaysia...we have Mona Fendi from Malay, Botak Chin from Chinese and Kali Muthu from Indian...see...we are not perfect....n by sticking to races...it's forbade us from seeing our own personal defect....
When I was in MRSM...i saw one of my Kristian Kadazan friend was called Kafir n badly treated by others...by Allah's will...this fella is a Muslim now...but bet you...those racist scoundrel were not a reason he becoming a muslim.... I was there...and I felt disgusted by it...I saw a girl trying hard to be true believer that she made everyone annoyed with her....I always believe that, in order to correct the people from being wrong...we must be right first...that's why I always try to point out to her...yep..I'm not pious..n I'm not trying to impose my value on others...but i can assure you I know a lot more than you do...coz I know people...n I know she's faking it just to be accepted....just to get the attention...I hate when people start adoring other people n quote that particular person's word as a phrase from Quran or bible. What the heck....
Ketaksuban is a step towards kejahilan...
I thought it only happen in my religion...but it does happen in any other religion...So faith n race has got nothing to do in matters like this...it's about mindset, about the inability to use the brain god has given u n think without being influenced by others....no wonder the cult has become infamous this day...isn't it absurd if you can't sing Negaraku song becoz it will conveys the meaning that you are associating your god wit your country...n when others try to reason wit it...they are called as devil's tongue....how moronic can these people be....
In every religion...god always tell the people to be humble, to be accepting,to be patient....but what had happened???n we dare to claim ourselves the warrior of god....it's a disgrace...so next time...before you want to give any racism or anti-religious remarks...please use your brain....coz you are not walking directly to heaven....don't be proud wit who you are.....let god be the judge.....

1 comment:

  1. hmmmm this verse is suitable for your post.

    Say: “O you who are Jewish, if you claim that you are the chosen of God, to the exclusion of all other people, then you should long for death if you are truthful!” Quran (62:5)

    "if you claim that you are the chosen of God, to the exclusion of all other people"

    ReplyDelete